Jackson in Madison County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
Erected by Tennessee Historical Commision. (Marker Number 4 D 18.)
Location. Marker has been confirmed missing. It was likely located near 35° 37.1′ N, 88° 51.228′ W. Marker was in Jackson, Tennessee, in Madison County. Marker was on Airways Boulevard (U.S. 70) 0.1 miles west of Westover Road (Tennessee Route 8206), on the right when traveling east. Click for map. Marker was at or near this postal address: 698 Airways Blvd, Jackson TN 38301, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this location, measured as the crow flies. Campbell's Levee Bridge (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Camp Beauregard (approx. 1.3 miles away); Lambuth College (approx. 1.6 miles away); Riverside Cemetery (approx. 1.6 miles away); Andersons & Claytons Memorial (approx. 1.9 miles away); Monroe Dunaway Anderson 1873-1939 / Anderson, Clayton & Company David Crockett (approx. 2 miles away); First United Methodist Church (approx. 2.1 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Jackson.
Also see . . . Jackson, Tennessee. Wikipedia (Submitted on November 19, 2012, by Ken Smith of Milan, Tennessee.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers • Waterways & Vessels •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Ken Smith of Milan, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 327 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on , by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California. 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Ken Smith of Milan, Tennessee. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.