Corsicana in Navarro County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Site of The First Courthouse
Erected 1976 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 14078.)
Location. 32° 5.818′ N, 96° 28.123′ W. Marker is in Corsicana, Texas, in Navarro County. Marker is on West 1st Avenue near North 12th Street, on the left when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 223 West 1st Avenue, Corsicana TX 75110, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Thomas Ingles Smith (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Navarro County Courthouse (about 600 feet away); Jose Antonio Navarro (about 700 feet away); Corsicana in 1860-1872 (about 700 feet The Call To Arms (about 800 feet away); Westminster Presbyterian Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Corsicana (approx. ¼ mile away); Alexander Beaton (approx. 0.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Corsicana.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 190 times since then and 53 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.