Lincoln in Talladega County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
Erected 2010 by Sons of Confederate Veterans Fighting Joe Wheeler Camp 1372, Birmingham.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Sons of Confederate Veterans/United Confederate Veterans marker series.
Location. 33° 39.047′ N, 86° 7.004′ W. Marker is in Lincoln, Alabama, in Talladega County. Marker is on Holly Hill Road (County Route 7), on the right when traveling south. Click for map. The marker is located if front of Halls Cemetery across the road from Refuge Baptist Church. Marker is in this post office area: Lincoln AL 35096, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Lincoln, Alabama Harkey’s Chapel United Methodist Church Founded Circa 1829-1830 (approx. 8.1 miles away); Fort Strother (approx. 9.5 miles away); Battle of “Ten Islands” (approx. 9.7 miles away); Pell City’s Historical Residential District (approx. 10.6 miles away); Pell City, Alabama (approx. 10.7 miles away); Historic Downtown Pell City (approx. 10.7 miles away); A County Older Than The State (approx. 10.8 miles away).
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by David J Gaines of Pinson, Alabama. This page has been viewed 462 times since then and 29 times this year. Last updated on , by Keith S Smith of West Chester, Pennsylvania. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by David J Gaines of Pinson, Alabama. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.