Woodbridge in Middlesex County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
First Presbyterian Church
purposes was built here on the ‘Kirk Green’.
Replaced by the present church in 1803
and built by Jonathan Freeman, it is
known as the Old White Church.
Location. 40° 33.69′ N, 74° 16.422′ W. Marker is in Woodbridge, New Jersey, in Middlesex County. Marker is at the intersection of Port Reading Avenue and Rahway Avenue, on the right when traveling west on Port Reading Avenue. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Woodbridge NJ 07095, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Presbyterian Church of Woodbridge (a few steps from this marker); Presbyterian Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Barron Library (within shouting distance of this marker); Barron Estate (within shouting distance of this marker); Barron Arts Center (within shouting distance of this marker); Aaron Dunn Homestead/Jost-Keating House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Revolutionary Soldiers and Patriots of Woodbridge (about 400 feet away); First Presbyterian Church Cemetery (about 500 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in Woodbridge.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 242 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.