Elkhart in Elkhart County, Indiana — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Development of Diagnostic Test Strips
Elkhart, Indiana - 1956
Erected 2010 by Saint Joseph Valley Section of the American Chemical Society.
Location. 41° 41.581′ N, 85° 58.437′ W. Marker is in Elkhart, Indiana, in Elkhart County. Marker is at the intersection of E. Beardsley Ave and Grove St, on the right when traveling east on E. Beardsley Ave. Click for map. Marker is at southwest corner of intersection. Parking is available across the street in the Ruthmere Museum parking lot. Marker is in this post office area: Elkhart IN 46514, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At Ruthmere (within shouting distance of this marker); Main St. Memorial Bridge (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Island Park (about 700 feet away); The Havilah Beardsley House (about 700 feet away); Elkhart River Wharves (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Rivers for Recreation (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Rivers and the Native Americans (approx. 0.2 miles away); Havilah Beardsley (approx. ¼ mile away). Click for a list of all markers in Elkhart.
More about this marker. The marker identifies itself as a National Historic Chemical Landmark of the American Chemical Society.
Categories. • Science & Medicine •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 305 times since then and 75 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.