Williamson in Wayne County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Site of First Log House
Erected 1935 by State Education Department.
Location. 43° 13.432′ N, 77° 11.174′ W. Marker is in Williamson, New York, in Wayne County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street/Ridge Road and Lake Ave/South Ave (Route 21), on the right when traveling east on Main Street/Ridge Road. Click for map. The street names are the way they are because both intersecting roads change names at this intersection. Marker is in this post office area: Williamson NY 14589, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Underground Railroad Station (approx. 0.9 miles away); Indian Trail (approx. 2.2 miles away); Site of Union Church (approx. 3.9 miles away); 100 Years of Dramatics (approx. 3.9 miles away); Underground Railroad Terminus (approx. 4 miles away); First White Men (approx. 4 miles away); From the Nearby Ravine (approx. 4 miles away); The Battle of Pultneyville (approx. 4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Williamson.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Yugoboy of Rochester, New York. This page has been viewed 195 times since then and 43 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Yugoboy of Rochester, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.