Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Pittsburgh in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
 

Congregation B'nai Israel

 

—Historic Landmark —

 
Congregation B'nai Israel Marker image. Click for full size.
By Mike Wintermantel, May 4, 2013
1. Congregation B'nai Israel Marker
Inscription.
Congregation B'nai Israel
Built 1923
Henry Hornbostel, Architect

 
Erected by Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation.
 
Location. 40° 27.984′ N, 79° 55.745′ W. Marker is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Click for map. Located at the Urban League of Pittsburgh Charter School. Marker is at or near this postal address: 327 North Negley Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15206, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. East Liberty Presbyterian Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); Motor Square Garden (approx. half a mile away); St. Peter's Evangelical and Reformed Church (approx. half a mile away); 1st Drive-In Filling Station (approx. half a mile away); Portal of Industry (approx. half a mile away); Suburban Catalyst (approx. half a mile away); Calvary Episcopal Church (approx. 0.8 miles away); Sacred Heart Church (approx. 0.8 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Pittsburgh.
 
Also see . . .  Wikipedia article. (Submitted on May 6, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
 
Categories. Notable Buildings
 
Congregation B'nai Israel Marker image. Click for full size.
By Mike Wintermantel, May 4, 2013
2. Congregation B'nai Israel Marker
 
 
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 361 times since then and 31 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.
Paid Advertisement