Pittsburgh in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Pittsburgh's Grand Hall at the Priory
(Formerly St. Mary's German Catholic Church)
—Historic Landmark —
(formerly St. Mary's German Catholic Church)
Father John Stibiel, designer; Sidney F. Heckert, architect for vestibule 1854; vestibule 1906
Erected by Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation.
Location. 40° 27.162′ N, 79° 59.88′ W. Marker is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of Pressley Street and North Canal Street, on the right when traveling east. Click for map. Located in Deutschtown on Pittsburgh's North Side section. Marker is in this post office area: Pittsburgh PA 15212, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Avery College (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Perry's Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); Hampton Battery Monument (approx. 0.2 miles away); Stephen Collins Foster (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Pittsburgh Platform (approx. ¼ mile away); Allegheny Aqueduct (approx. ¼ mile away); Henry J. Heinz (approx. 0.3 miles away); Timber Court (approx. 0.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Pittsburgh.
Also see . . . Pittsburgh's Grand Hall at The Priory. (Submitted on May 9, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 327 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.