Union City in Branch County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Union City Civil War Monument
To the Memory of
Our Fallen Heroes
1861 - 1865
Erected May 30th, 1884
Pitssburg Landing (sic)
Location. 42° 4.108′ N, 85° 8.114′ W. Marker is in Union City, Michigan, in Branch County. Marker is at the intersection of N. Broadway St and Allen St, on the right when traveling north on N. Broadway St. Click for map. The monument is located next to the First Congregational Church located at 410 N. Broadway St. Marker is in this post office area: Union City MI 49094, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Congregational Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Union City Methodist Episcopal Church (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Caille Richards Company (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Broadway Bridge (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Fire Hall The St. Joe Tavern & The Bucket (approx. 0.2 miles away); Titlow House & Parachute Factory (approx. 0.2 miles away); Riverside Hotel, Duo Coach & UCI (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Union City.
Categories. • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 396 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.