Red House in Charlotte County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1929 by Conservation & Development Commission. (Marker Number FR 3.)
Location. 37° 11.359′ N, 78° 48.712′ W. Marker is in Red House, Virginia, in Charlotte County. Marker is at the intersection of Red House Road (Virginia Route 727) and Lawyers Road, on the right when traveling south on Red House Road. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Red House VA 23963, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 12 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Rough Creek Church (approx. 5.6 miles away); Appomattox County / Prince Edward County (approx. 8.9 miles away); Patrick Henry’s Grave (approx. 9 miles away); Clay Smoking Pipes (approx. 9.1 miles away); Hat Creek Church (approx. 9.6 miles away); Cub Creek Church (approx. 10.5 miles away); Red Hill (approx. 10.7 miles away); Battle of Appomattox Station — 1865 (approx. 11.4 miles away).
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia. This page has been viewed 269 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.