Maryville in Nodaway County, Missouri — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
Lanning's Mill Stone
Presented by Lulu E. Welborn
April 25, 1975
Erected 1975 by Nodaway County Historical Society.
Location. 40° 20.91′ N, 94° 52.344′ W. Marker is in Maryville, Missouri, in Nodaway County. Marker is at the intersection of 4th Street and Main Street (Interstate 71), on the right when traveling east on 4th Street. Click for map. Marker is on the north grounds of the county courthouse. Marker is at or near this postal address: 305 North Main Street, Maryville MO 64468, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 7 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Nodaway County Veterans Memorial (a few steps from this marker); Nodaway County Courthouse (a few steps from this marker); Maryville (within shouting distance of this marker); First House in Maryville (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); NWMSU Administration Building (approx. 0.7 miles away); Welton Ideker (approx. 0.7 miles away); Sisters of St. Francis (approx. 0.7 miles away).
Also see . . .
1. Isaac Lanning in History of Jackson Township, Nodaway County, Missouri (1882) (Submitted on July 6, 2013, by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas.)
2. The Nodaway County (MO) Historical Society. (Submitted on July 6, 2013, by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas.)
Categories. • Agriculture • Industry & Commerce • Man-Made Features • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas. This page has been viewed 236 times since then and 54 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.