Zurich in Zurich (District), Switzerland
Im frühen 14. Jh. wird gassenseitig ein viergeschossiger steinbau an das nachbarhaus nr. 22 angebaut.
1867 aufstockung des 5. obergeschosses mit flachdach.
Die erker von Trumhaus und wassermühle wurden 1925 von kunstmaler Karl Hügin (1887-1963) bei der farbigen gestaltung der ganzen augustinergasse neu gefasst.
Unter denkmalschutz seit 1990
German–English translation by Google Translate
The rear hofbau, the << stone house >> stone house, dating from the early 13th Century is one of the oldest houses in the elusive Augustiner quarter.
In the early 14th Century was a four-storey stone building attached to the side of the neighboring house no. 22.
1867 in crease of 5 upper storey with flat roof. The bay window of Trumhaus and water mill were revised in 1925 by art painter Karl Hügin (1887-1963) in the colorful design of the whole Augustinian alley.
Under monument protection since 1990
Location. 47° 22.334′ N, 8° 32.364′ E. Marker is in Zurich, Zurich, in Zurich (District). Marker is on Augustinergasse, on the right when traveling west Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Augustinergasse 24, Zurich 8001, Switzerland.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Turteltäubi (a few steps from this marker); Zur Hoffnung (a few steps from this marker); St. Laurenz (within shouting distance of this marker); Erzberg (within shouting distance of this marker); Kezinstürli (within shouting distance of this marker); Pfeife (within shouting distance of this marker); Augustinerkirche (within shouting distance of this marker); Tatzfuss (within shouting distance of this marker). Click for a list of all markers in Zurich.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 328 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.