Pittsburgh in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
—Historic Landmark —
(formerly Loew's Penn Theatre)
Rapp & Rapp, Architects
Stotz, Hess, MacLachlan & Fosner
Erected 1926 by Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation.
Location. 40° 26.547′ N, 80° 0.115′ W. Marker is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Marker is at the intersection of Sixth Street and Penn Avenue, on the right when traveling north on Sixth Street. Click for map. Located on Sixth Street about 150 feet south of Penn Avenue. Marker is in this post office area: Pittsburgh PA 15222, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Pittsburgh Agreement (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Benedum Center (about 600 feet away); Site of Bear Tavern (about 600 feet away); Work Accidents and the Law (about 700 feet away); Roberto Clemente Bridge (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Three Sisters Bridges (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Granite Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); Sisters of Mercy (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Pittsburgh.
Also see . . . Heinz Hall. (Submitted on July 29, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Entertainment •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 264 times since then and 14 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.