Madison in Madison County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
The Ellaville Post Oﬃce
Frontier Columbus on the Suwannee River
Erected 1972 by The Madison Garden Club in cooperation with the Madison County Historical Sociiety.
Location. 30° 28.112′ N, 83° 24.422′ W. Marker is in Madison, Florida, in Madison County. Marker is at the intersection of Lakeshore Drive and Priest Street, on the right when traveling west on Lakeshore Drive. Click for map. The building is located on the grounds of the Madison Woman's Club. Marker is at or near this postal address: 420 Lakeshore Drive, Madison FL 32340, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 13 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. W.T. Davis Building (approx. 0.4 miles away); St. Mary's Episcopal Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Wardlaw-Smith House Wardlaw-Smith-Goza Conference Center (approx. half a mile away); Pioneer Hickstown Baptist Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); First Baptist Church 1898 Sanctuary (approx. 0.6 miles away); Steam Engine of the Florida Manufacturing Company (approx. 0.7 miles away); Concord Missionary Baptist Church (approx. 12.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Madison.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 295 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.