Biglerville in Adams County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
October 24, 1794
returning from expedition to quell
spent the night ľ mile west of here at
Erected 1938 by Daughters of the American Revolution – Gettysburg Chapter.
Location. 39° 53.535′ N, 77° 14.764′ W. Marker is in Biglerville, Pennsylvania, in Adams County. Marker is at the intersection of Biglerville Road (Pennsylvania Route 34) and Goldenville Road, on the right when traveling north on Biglerville Road. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Biglerville PA 17307, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Russell Tavern (a few steps from this marker); Russellís Tavern (approx. 0.3 miles away); Gettysburg Campaign (approx. one mile away); Rural Electrification (approx. 2.1 miles away); Biglerville (approx. 2.3 miles away); Samuel A. Cobean Farm (approx. 2.8 miles away); William Ross Farm (approx. 2.9 miles away); Hardaway Alabama Artillery (approx. 3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Biglerville.
Categories. • Notable Events •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 351 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.