Lagro in Wabash County, Indiana — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
on the old Wabash Erie canal
this site presented to the
town of Lagro
by Charles Nottingham
to be Presented as a
Marker series. This marker is included in the Wabash & Erie Canal marker series.
Location. 40° 50.245′ N, 85° 43.503′ W. Marker is in Lagro, Indiana, in Wabash County. Marker is at the intersection of Washington Street and Canal Street, on the right when traveling east on Washington Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lagro IN 46941, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Wabash River (approx. 1.1 miles away); Hanging Rock (approx. 1.1 miles away); The Wabash River and the Big Four Cut (approx. 5.5 miles away); Kin-Com-A-Ong Spring (approx. 5.5 miles away); Cook's Cabin (approx. 5.5 miles away); Treaty of 1826 Meeting Camp (approx. 5.5 miles away); Quarters of James B. Ray (approx. 5.5 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Lagro.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers • Waterways & Vessels •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 311 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.