Mishawaka in St. Joseph County, Indiana — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Historic Cross Relocation
SISTERS OF THE HOLY CROSS
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center
"Historic Cross Relocation"
Dedicated April, 2012
In September 2010, this 30-foot stainless steel cross was removed from our 22-acre hospital campus in South Bend. It was moved from its former location on the roofline of the 1958 Addition and relocated to its new home on our Mishawaka Campus. Other items were removed and similarly installed into the wall you see before you.
1909 Date stone, Mishawaka 4th St. Building
1942 Cornerstone, Angela Building
1956 Cornerstone, Marian Hill Building
Location. 41° 42.458′ N, 86° 10.338′ W. Marker is in Mishawaka, Indiana, in St. Joseph County. Marker can be reached from Holy Cross Parkway 0.1 miles south of E. Douglas Boulevard, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is next to the main driveway into the Mishawaka Campus of the St. Joseph Regional Medical Center. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5215 Holy Cross Parkway, Mishawaka IN 46545, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Sisters of the Holy Cross (here, next to this marker); Sisters of the Holy Cross Marker Relocation Mother Angela Gillespie, C.S.C. (here, next to this marker); Normain Heights Subdivision (approx. 1.9 miles away); Michael A. Berticelli (approx. 2.8 miles away); Ball-Band Factory (approx. 2.9 miles away); Mishawaka Civil War Soldiers Monument (approx. 3 miles away); Battell Park (approx. 3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Mishawaka.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Science & Medicine •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 259 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. 4. submitted on . 5. submitted on , by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.