Livingston in Polk County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Site of Old Andress Inn
Erected 1967. (Marker Number 10382.)
Location. Marker has been reported missing. It was located near 30° 42.604′ N, 94° 56.005′ W. Marker was in Livingston, Texas, in Polk County. Marker could be reached from West Mill Street. Click for map. Marker was at or near this postal address: 109 W. Mill Street, Livingston TX 77351, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this location. Polk County (a few steps from this marker); 1905 Courthouse Annex (within shouting distance of this marker); Polk County Courthouse (within shouting distance of this marker); Polk County, C.S.A.. (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); "Polk County Enterprise" (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old City Cemetery (approx. 0.2 miles away); Early Indian Trails (approx. 0.2 miles away); Locomotive No. 5 (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Livingston.
More about this marker. There is no longer a 109 Mill Street. The entire block is now 101 Mill Street. All of the structures on this side of the street of this block have been torn down and replaced with various Livingston official quarters. The marker must have been destroyed when the buildings were razed.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Jim Evans of Houston, Texas. This page has been viewed 205 times since then and 32 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on . • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. Photograph of the marker. • Can you help?