Montgomery in Montgomery County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
House of the Mayors
Erected 1979 by the Alabama Historical Association.
Location. 32° 22.269′ N, 86° 18.439′ W. Marker is in Montgomery, Alabama, in Montgomery County. Marker is on South Perry Street 0.1 miles north of Grove Street, on the left when traveling north. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 530 S Perry Street, Montgomery AL 36104, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Teague House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Civil War - Barnes School / Figh-Pickett House (about 500 feet away); Rice-Semple-Haardt House Juliette Hampton Morgan / Montgomery City-County Public Library (about 500 feet away); Knox Hall (about 800 feet away); First Baptist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Governor Shorter House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Lomax House, 1848 (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Montgomery.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 285 times since then and 18 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.