San Angelo in Tom Green County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
1 East Twohig Avenue
Exposed cast iron
columns are part
of the original
Erected by City of San Angelo Historic Preservation Commission.
Location. 31° 27.675′ N, 100° 26.143′ W. Marker is in San Angelo, Texas, in Tom Green County. Marker is at the intersection of Twohig Avenue and Chadbourne Street, on the right when traveling east on Twohig Avenue. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1 East Twohig Avenue, San Angelo TX 76903, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. San Angelo National Bank Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Elmer Kelton Memorial Mural (within shouting distance of this marker); J. J. Rackley Building (within shouting distance of this marker); O.C. Fisher Federal Building and United States Courthouse (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); South Chadbourne 200 Block Early 1900's (about 400 feet away); John Yellott Rust The Schwartz & Raas and San Angelo National Bank Building (about 500 feet away); Blacksmith (about 500 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in San Angelo.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas. This page has been viewed 216 times since then and 52 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. Photos showing cast iron columns and the building itself • Can you help?