Danbury in Fairfield County, Connecticut — The American Northeast (New England)
Danbury’s First Episcopal Church
Three public schools have stood on this site. The third forms the older part of this school and was built in 1936. In 1947 the Episcopal graveyard, located between the school and the sidewalk was cleared of graves and markers, which were transferred to the original town cemetery located on Wooster Street.
Location. 41° 23.223′ N, 73° 26.585′ W. Marker is in Danbury, Connecticut, in Fairfield County. Marker is at the intersection of South Street and Main Street, on the left when traveling east on South Street. Click for map. Located on the South Street School. Marker is at or near this postal address: 129 South Street, Danbury CT 06810, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Danbury Area Vietnam War Memorial (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Danbury Area Korean War Memorial (about 400 feet away); Danbury Veterans Monument (about 500 feet away); John W. Leahy Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route (approx. 0.2 miles away); Danbury During the Revolutionary War (approx. 0.2 miles away); Danbury World War II Memorial (approx. 0.3 miles away); Danbury 9-11 Memorial (approx. 0.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Danbury.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Education • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut. This page has been viewed 427 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.