Arlington in Arlington County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Original Federal Boundary Stone SW 5
Stone 1921 - 1952
District of Columbia
Protected by Keystone Chapter
Daughters of the American Revolution
Erected by Keystone Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution, and the Original Federal Boundary Stones marker series.
Location. 38° 50.523′ N, 77° 6.406′ W. Marker is in Arlington, Virginia, in Arlington County. Marker is on South Walter Reed Drive, on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is in Lucky Run Park, just west of Route 7. Marker is in this post office area: Arlington VA 22206, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Battery Garesché (approx. 0.6 miles away); Fort Reynolds (approx. ¾ mile away); Rifle Trench (approx. 0.8 miles away); Profile of Fort (approx. 0.8 miles away); Northwest Bastion (approx. 0.8 miles away); Powder Magazine and Filling Room (approx. 0.8 miles away); Fort Ward (approx. 0.9 miles away); Bombproof (approx. 0.9 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Arlington.
Also see . . .
1. Boundary Markers of the Original District of Columbia (Submitted on April 16, 2014, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.)
2. Boundary Stones of the District of Columbia. (Submitted on April 16, 2014, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.)
Categories. • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. This page has been viewed 281 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on , by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.