Kenmore in Erie County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Kenmore - Tonawanda Municipal Building
Erected 1999 by Village of Kenmore, Buffalo and Erie County Historical Society.
Location. 42° 57.799′ N, 78° 52.206′ W. Marker is in Kenmore, New York, in Erie County. Marker is at the intersection of Delaware Ave (New York State Route 384) and Delaware Road on Delaware Ave. Click for map. Marker is on the front lawn of the building which is on a wedge shaped lot formed by Delaware Avenue and Delaware Road. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2919 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo NY 14217, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Kenmore-Tonawanda Honors the Memory (a few steps from this marker); In Memory of Those Who Gave Their Lives (within shouting distance of this marker); Burial Land Since 1816 (approx. one mile away); Sheridan Drive The Sample Shop (approx. 1.6 miles away); President McKinley (approx. 1.7 miles away); St. John's German Cemetery (approx. 1.8 miles away); The Flint Hill Encampment (approx. 1.9 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Kenmore.
Also see . . .
1. Village of Kenmore. (Submitted on May 13, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
2. E. B. Green, Architect - Wikipedia. (Submitted on May 13, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
3. Buffalo Architecture and History - Kenmore-Tonawanda Municipal Building. Great pictures of exterior features. (Submitted on May 13, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Categories. • Government •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 236 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.