Hatch in Garfield County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Settlement of Hatch
Written on cabin: Represents first public building erected about 1890
Erected 1964 by Camp Hatch, Daughters of Utah Pioneers. (Marker Number 292.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker series.
Location. 37° 38.979′ N, 112° 26.077′ W. Marker is in Hatch, Utah, in Garfield County. Marker is at the intersection of South Main Street and Center Street, on the left when traveling north on South Main Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 24 South Main Street, Hatch UT 84735, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. Hatch Ward Building and Bell (within shouting distance of this marker); Asay Settlement (approx. 4.8 miles away); Podunk Guard Station (approx. 9.2 miles away); Red Canyon Tunnels (approx. 9.7 miles away); Butch Cassidy (approx. 9.8 miles away); The Panguitch Quilt Walk History (approx. 12 miles away); Panguitch Fort (approx. 12 miles away); The Panguitch Quilt Walk (approx. 12 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Hatch.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 275 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.