Near Glenwood in Sevier County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Glenwood United Order
Burr stone: Burr from flour mill built between 1975-1880 During the United Order known as Peterson Mill
Erected 1941 by Camp Wasatch, Daughters of Utah Pioneers. (Marker Number 77.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker series.
Location. 38° 46.466′ N, 111° 59.485′ W. Marker is near Glenwood, Utah, in Sevier County. Marker is at the intersection of Utah Route 119 and Utah Route 263, on the right when traveling east on State Route 119. Click for map. Marker is on the southwest corner. Marker is in this post office area: Glenwood UT 84730, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker ZCMI Co-Op Building 1878-1930 / Glenwood Cooperative Mercantile (approx. 0.8 miles away); Richfield Carnegie Library (approx. 5 miles away); Richfield Pioneers (approx. 5 miles away); Richfield Presbyterian Church and School (approx. 5 miles away); Battle of Cedar Ridge (approx. 5.2 miles away); Fort Omni – Richfield (approx. 5.2 miles away); Old Lime Kiln (approx. 5.2 miles away); Academy Hall (approx. 5.2 miles away).
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 235 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.