Ephraim in Sanpete County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
The Old Fort
Erected 1954 by Ephraim Camp, Daughters of Utah Pioneers. (Marker Number 201.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker series.
Location. 39° 21.69′ N, 111° 35.17′ W. Marker is in Ephraim, Utah, in Sanpete County. Marker is on East 100 North Street east of North Main Street, on the right when traveling east. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Ephraim UT 84627, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Ephraim Co-op Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Ephraim Relief Society Granary (within shouting distance of this marker); Fort Ephraim (about 500 feet away, measured Canute Peterson House (about 600 feet away); Fort Ephraim Peace Treaty (about 600 feet away); John Dorius, Jr., House and Barn (about 600 feet away); Snow Academy Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); Ephraim Carnegie Library (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Ephraim.
Categories. • Forts, Castles •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 254 times since then and 32 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.