Meadow in Millard County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Settlement of Meadow
Erected 1953 by Camp Janet Duncan, Daughters of Utah Pioneers. (Marker Number 191.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker series.
Location. 38° 53.15′ N, 112° 24.47′ W. Marker is in Meadow, Utah, in Millard County. Marker is at the intersection of East Center Street and 100 East Street, on the right when traveling east on East Center Street. Click for map. Marker is on the southeast corner. Marker is in this post office area: Meadow UT 84644, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Taysom Cabin (approx. 0.3 miles away); Chief Walkara (approx. half 1867 Chief Kanosh Memorial 1976 (approx. 6 miles away); Kanosh (approx. 6 miles away); Edward Partridge, Jr. House (approx. 7.1 miles away); Little Rock Schoolhouse (approx. 7.1 miles away); Land of the Yuta (approx. 7.2 miles away); Utah’s First Capitol (approx. 7.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Meadow.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 229 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.