Alexandria, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Virginia Theological Seminary
Erected 1950 by Virginia Conservation Commission. (Marker Number T-44.)
Location. 38° 49.781′ N, 77° 5.475′ W. Marker is in Alexandria, Virginia. Marker is on King Street (Virginia Route 7) near South Taylor Street, on the right when traveling east. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Alexandria VA 22302, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Episcopal High School (here, next to this marker); Within Its Walls (approx. half a mile away); Oakland Baptist Church Cemetery (approx. half a mile away); The Oakland Baptist Church (approx. half a mile away); Fairlington (approx. 0.6 miles away); Rifle Trench (approx. 0.6 miles away); Fort Ward (approx. 0.6 miles away); Fort Reynolds (approx. 0.6 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Alexandria.
Also see . . . History and Heritage of Virginia Theological Seminary. (Submitted on May 3, 2008, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia. This page has been viewed 2,020 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.