Parishville in Saint Lawrence County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Site Of First Bridge
Erected 1932 by State Education Department.
Location. 44° 37.665′ N, 74° 48.941′ W. Marker is in Parishville, New York, in Saint Lawrence County. Marker can be reached from Main Street (State Highway 72), on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Located back from the road on the walking trail that leads to the foot bridge near the dam. Marker is in this post office area: Parishville NY 13672, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Parish Tavern (within shouting distance of this marker); Parishville (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); West Branch St. Regis River (about 500 feet away); First Church (approx. 2.2 miles away); Site of Log Cabin of Luke Brown (approx. 4.3 miles away); This was the First Road in the Town of Parishville (approx. 6.8 miles away); British Raid (approx. 7 miles away); Cox's Mill (approx. 7.9 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Parishville.
Categories. • Bridges & Viaducts • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Sean Ellison of Potsdam, New York. This page has been viewed 234 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. 2. submitted on , by Sean Ellison of Potsdam, New York. 3, 4. submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.