Constantia in Oswego County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Trinity Episcopal Church
and building donated by
Frederick W. Scriba.
Erected 1935 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 43° 14.858′ N, 76° 0.457′ W. Marker is in Constantia, New York, in Oswego County. Marker is on George Street (New York State Route 49), on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Constantia NY 13044, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Frenchmanís Island (approx. 0.9 miles away); St. Legerís Army (approx. 4.2 miles away); John Bernhard (approx. 4.2 miles away); Kempwyk (approx. 5 miles away); Oliver Stevens (approx. 6.7 miles away); Near This Spot (approx. 6.7 miles away); Fort Brewerton (approx. 6.7 miles away); a different marker also named Oliver Stevens (approx. 6.7 miles away).
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 227 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.