Eau Claire in Eau Claire County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
John Pinkum House
—City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission —
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Three
Erected 1983 by the City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission.
Location. 44° 48.291′ N, 91° 30.475′ W. Marker is in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, in Eau Claire County. Marker is on Fourth Avenue south of Broadway Street, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 420 Fourth Avenue, Eau Claire WI 54703, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Congregational Church / Community House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Coghlan-Foote (about 500 feet away); First Congregational Church Parsonage (about 600 feet away); Charles Ingram House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Miria Gans House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mrs. Dewitt Clark House William Christian Reinhard House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Eliza Parrant House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Eau Claire.
Also see . . .
1. John Pinkum House. (Submitted on August 16, 2014.)
2. Bio of John P. Pinkum. (Submitted on August 16, 2014.)
3. History of Eau Claire County Wisconsin, 1914. (Submitted on August 16, 2014.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 193 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.