Fort Worth in Tarrant County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1986 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 2658.)
Location. 32° 46.099′ N, 97° 12.106′ W. Marker is in Fort Worth, Texas, in Tarrant County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of John T White Road and Williams Road, on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is closer to Kuban Blvd near the north entrance to the cemetery. Marker faces John T White Rd, so the back is visible from the gates on Kuban Blvd. Marker is at or near this postal address: 7125 John T White Rd, Fort Worth TX 76120, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the Harrison Cemetery (approx. 2.3 miles away); General Edward H. Tarrant (approx. 3.2 miles away); Booker T. Washington School (approx. 5.5 miles away); Bankhead Highway Through Arlington (approx. 5.9 miles away); Carver Dixon King (approx. 6 miles away); Site of Bird's Fort (approx. 6.1 miles away); Sloan-Journey Expedition of 1838 (approx. 6.1 miles away); Mount Olivet Cemetery (approx. 6.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Fort Worth.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. This page has been viewed 242 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.