Lewiston in Niagara County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
In Memory of Thomas F. Hopkins
Erected 1865 by Students of the Seminary of Our Lady of Angels.
Location. 43° 8.315′ N, 79° 2.385′ W. Marker is in Lewiston, New York, in Niagara County. Marker is on Lewiston Road (New York State Route 104) 0.2 miles north of Hyde Park Boulevard (New York State Route 61), on the right when traveling north. Click for map. Marker is on the campus of Niagara University at the front entrance of Clet Hall. Marker is in this post office area: Niagara University NY 14109, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Clet Hall, Marillac Hall, Laboure Hall (a few steps from this marker); Alumni Hall / Chapel (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); St. Vincent's Hall (about 500 feet away); Lynch Hall (1927), O'Donoughue Hall (1909) (about 600 feet away); Varsity Village (1939), Timon Hall (1952) (about 700 feet away); Bailo Hall (1992) (about 800 feet away); The Seminary of Our Lady of Angels (approx. 0.2 miles away); Dunleavy Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Lewiston.
More about this marker.
Also see . . . Niagara University. (Submitted on September 19, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Disasters • Education •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 183 times since then and 52 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.