Saint Paul in Ramsey County, Minnesota — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
Central Presbyterian Church
Register of Historic Places as a
National Historic Landmark
by the United States Department of Interior
Heritage Preservation Service
Founded February 21, 1852
First Pastor Rev. John G. Riheldaffer
Cornerstone Laid October 3, 1889
Architect Warren H. Hayes
Location. 44° 56.983′ N, 93° 5.782′ W. Marker is in Saint Paul, Minnesota, in Ramsey County. Marker is at the intersection of Cedar Street and Exchange Street, on the left when traveling south on Cedar Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 500 Cedar Street, Saint Paul MN 55101, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Church of Saint Louis, King of France (within shouting distance of this marker); Hamm's Bear (approx. 0.2 miles away); Rice Park (approx. 0.4 miles away); Pioneer Building (approx. 0.4 miles away); Endicott Building (approx. 0.4 miles away); The James J. Hill Reference Library (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Saint Paul Public Library (approx. 0.4 miles away); "Spiral for Justice" Roy Wilkins Memorial (approx. 0.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Saint Paul.
Regarding Central Presbyterian Church.
Also see . . .
1. Central Presbyterian Church National Register Nomination. (Submitted on December 2, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
2. Central Presbyterian Church, St. Paul MN. (Submitted on December 2, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Man-Made Features • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 200 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.