In 1920 it was purchased and refurbished by Eldridge R. Johnson, founder and president of the Victor Talking Machine Company, forerunner of R.C.A.
It was bought and dedicated as the “Lutheran Home at Moorestown” on June 22, 1947
Erected by Historical Society of Moorestown.
Location. 39° 58.068′ N, 74° 56.1′ W. Marker is in Moorestown, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on East Main Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Moorestown NJ 08057, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. “Hessian House” (approx. 0.3 miles away); Morgan Hollinshead Clock Shop Site (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of Coles Hotel (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of Cox's Tavern (approx. 0.4 miles away); First Moorestown, New Jersey Friends Meeting House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Robertsí Hall (approx. half a mile away); Town Hall (approx. half a mile away); Moorestown, N.J. (approx. 0.6 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Moorestown.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Industry & Commerce •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. This page has been viewed 178 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.