Wolcott in Wayne County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
This park was the gift of
Gardner H. Northrup who came
to Wolcott in 1871. The
memorial bandstand was
given by his widow in 1928.
Erected 1981 by decendants.
Location. 43° 13.211′ N, 76° 48.911′ W. Marker is in Wolcott, New York, in Wayne County. Marker is at the intersection of New Hartford Road and Park Street, on the left when traveling north on New Hartford Road. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Wolcott NY 14590, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. In Memory, World Wars 1 - 2 (here, next to this marker); Wolcott Falls (approx. 0.2 miles away); Roe Cobblestone Schoolhouse (approx. 2.3 miles away); Sarah Mills (approx. 4.4 miles away); First Log Cabin (approx. 4.9 miles away); A Memorial to Our Men Who Answered our County's Call (approx. 4.9 miles away); Little Sodus Bay (Fair Haven) (approx. 8.6 miles away); Site of Methodist Episcopal Church (approx. 8.6 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Wolcott.
Categories. • Charity & Public Work •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 224 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.