Fair Haven in Cayuga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Site of Methodist Episcopal Church
Methodist Episcopal Church
Local red brick construction
Sold and dismantled in 1934
Erected by Cayuga County Historical Society.
Location. 43° 18.938′ N, 76° 42.306′ W. Marker is in Fair Haven, New York, in Cayuga County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street (New York State Route 104A) and Fancher Avenue, on the left when traveling east on Main Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Fair Haven NY 13064, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Honoring All Men and Women (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); George E. Ingersol (about 300 feet away); Little Sodus Bay (Fair Haven) (about 300 feet away); School House Built 1825 (approx. 3 miles away); Town of Sterling (approx. 3 miles away); Railway Signal Tower (approx. 3 miles away); Site of First Baptist Church of Sterling (approx. 3.1 miles away); Sterling Valley (approx. 4.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Fair Haven.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 211 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.