Orchard Park in Erie County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Once his formal gardens- adjoining land was donated by Dr. Jolls for the municipal building.
House an excellent example of Italianate architecture - built in 1870 by merchant Ambrose Johnson.
Erected 1979 by Town of Orchard Park & Orchard Park Historical Society.
Location. 42° 46.022′ N, 78° 44.622′ W. Marker is in Orchard Park, New York, in Erie County. Marker is at the intersection of South Buffalo Street (New York State Route 240) and East Quaker Street (U.S. 20A), on the right when traveling north on South Buffalo Street. Click for map. Marker is two buildings south of the intersection. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4287 South Buffalo Street, Orchard Park NY 14127, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Orchard Park (within shouting distance of this marker); Site of Erie County Agricultural Fair (approx. 0.2 miles away); David Eddy (approx. ¼ mile away); a different marker also named Orchard Park (approx. 0.6 miles away); Village of Orchard Park Orchard Park Depot (approx. 0.6 miles away); Obadiah Baker Homestead (approx. ¾ mile away); Site of Erastus D. Webster Homestead (approx. one mile away). Click for a list of all markers in Orchard Park.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 229 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.