“O! say can you see...”
Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Trail
Experience the Trail
• Drive through rural landscapes and historic communities
• Paddle or cruise waterways where British and American troops once traveled
• Witness battles at reenactment events
• View the original Star-Spangled Banner flag and visit the house where it was made
• Hike or bike trails with stops at historic sites and scenic overlooks.
Plan your Adventure-Download the free Chesapeake Explorer App or visit www.starspangled trail.net or www.nps.gov/stsp
Erected by National Park Service-United States Department of the Interior.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Star Spangled Banner National Historic Trail marker series.
Location. 39° 29.814′ N, 76° 13.902′ W. Marker is in Aberdeen, Maryland, in Harford County. Marker is on Interstate 95. Click for map. The marker is located at the I-95 rest stop. Marker is in this post office area: Aberdeen MD 21001, United States of America.
Other nearby markers.
Categories. • War of 1812 •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. This page has been viewed 301 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.