Gulfport in Harrison County, Mississippi — The American South (East South Central)
Gulf Coast College
Erected 2008 by the Mississippi Department of Archives and History.
Location. 30° 24.031′ N, 89° 1.593′ W. Marker is in Gulfport, Mississippi, in Harrison County. Marker is on Cowan Road (Mississippi Route 605) 0.1 miles north of East Pass Road, on the right when traveling north. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1014 Cowan Road, Gulfport MS 39507, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Handsboro Presbyterian Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Handsboro (approx. ¼ mile away); Gulf Coast Military Academy (approx. 1.2 miles away); St. Mark's Episcopal Church (approx. 1.6 miles away); Mississippi City Courthouse Memorialization of Jefferson Davis (approx. 1.8 miles away); Broadcasting the Blues (approx. 2.4 miles away); Beauvoir (approx. 3.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Gulfport.
Categories. • Education •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 178 times since then and 68 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.