“O! say can you see…”
Star Spangled Banner National Historic Trail
Experience the Trail
• Drive through rural landscapes and historic communities
• Paddle or cruise waterways where British and American troops once traveled
• Witness battles at reenactment events
• View the original Star-Spangled Banner flag and visit the house where it was made
• Hike or bike trails with stops at historic sites and scenic overlooks
Erected by National Park Service-United States Department of the Interior.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Star Spangled Banner National Historic Trail marker series.
Location. 39° 36.724′ N, 76° 0.552′ W. Marker is in Port Deposit, Maryland, in Cecil County. Marker is on Interstate 95. Click for map. The marker is located at the rest stop-Chesapeake House. Marker is in this post office area: Port Deposit MD 21904, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Maryland Women in Military Service Monument
Categories. • War of 1812 •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. This page has been viewed 172 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.