Dover in Tuscarawas County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 2012 by 51st Ohio Volunteer Infantry, Co. B., Inc. Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 23-79.)
Location. 40° 30.824′ N, 81° 28.322′ W. Marker is in Dover, Ohio, in Tuscarawas County. Marker is at the intersection of South Tuscarawas Avenue and Washington Street, on the right when traveling north on South Tuscarawas Avenue. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Dover OH 44622, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Ohio and Erie Canal / Canal Dover Toll House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Jeremiah E. Reeves / The J.E. Reeves Victorian Home Reeves Steel World War II Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Dover Concert Band, 1924 (approx. 0.6 miles away); Christian Deardorff (approx. 0.6 miles away); W. W. Scott, 1891 (approx. 0.7 miles away); Al Maloney (approx. 1.8 miles away); C. William "Bill" Kidd (approx. 1.8 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Dover.
Categories. • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 173 times since then and 70 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.