McKees Rocks in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
St. Mary's Ukrainian Orthodox Church
—Historic Landmark —
Carlton Strong, architect
Erected 2000 by Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation.
Location. 40° 28.423′ N, 80° 3.441′ W. Marker is in McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Marker is at the intersection of Ella Street and Helen Street, on the left when traveling west on Ella Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Mc Kees Rocks PA 15136, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. 1909 McKee's Rocks Strike (approx. 0.2 miles away); McKees Rocks Mound (approx. 0.3 miles away); The McKee Mansion (approx. 0.6 miles away); Presston (approx. 0.7 miles away); Michael A. Musmanno (approx. 0.9 miles away); Davis Island Lock and Dam (approx. 1.4 miles away); Corliss Street Tunnel (approx. 1.7 miles away); Greenstone United Methodist Church (approx. 1.8 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in McKees Rocks.
Also see . . . St. Mary's Ukrainian Orthodox Church. (Submitted on April 2, 2015, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 200 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.