Tipton in Moniteau County, Missouri — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
Site of First St. Andrew Catholic Church
Fr. Urban Meister
Erected by St. Andrew Catholic Church.
Location. 38° 38.998′ N, 92° 47.871′ W. Marker is in Tipton, Missouri, in Moniteau County. Click for map. Marker is at the entrance to St. Andrew Catholic Cemetery, about 0.4 mile south of US Hwy 50, just west of town. Marker is in this post office area: Tipton MO 65081, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 3 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Tipton (approx. 0.7 miles away); William Tipton Seely (approx. 1.1 miles away); Butterfield Overland Mail in Missouri - 1858-1861 (approx. 4.3 miles away).
Also see . . . St. Andrew Catholic Church, Tipton MO. (Submitted on June 25, 2015, by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas.)
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas. This page has been viewed 145 times since then and 51 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Fort Scott, Kansas. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.