Godley in Johnson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Baptist Church of Godley
Erected 1984 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1633.)
Location. 32° 26.939′ N, 97° 31.592′ W. Marker is in Godley, Texas, in Johnson County. Marker is at the intersection of East Allen Avenue and North Main Street (County Route 917), on the right when traveling east on East Allen Avenue. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 101 E Allen Ave, Godley TX 76044, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 5 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Cresson School (approx. 7.9 miles away); General Patrick R. Cleburne (approx. 10.8 miles away); Cleburne Town Square Colonel Middleton T. Johnson (approx. 10.8 miles away); Johnson County Courthouse (approx. 10.8 miles away).
Also see . . . First Baptist Church of Godley. (Submitted on July 1, 2015.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. This page has been viewed 198 times since then and 30 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.