Holly Springs in Marshall County, Mississippi — The American South (East South Central)
Erected 1949 by Mississippi Historical Commission.
Location. 34° 46.063′ N, 89° 26.898′ W. Marker is in Holly Springs, Mississippi, in Marshall County. Marker is at the intersection of Memphis Street and Van Dorn Avenue, on the right when traveling north on Memphis Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Holly Springs MS 38635, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Mississippi Central R.R. Campaign (within shouting distance of this marker); Hill Country Blues (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Yellow Fever House (about 400 feet away); Asbury United Methodist Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); Walthall Home (approx. 0.3 miles away); Airliewood (approx. 0.6 miles away); a different marker also named Mississippi Central R.R. Campaign (approx. 0.7 miles away); Sherwood Bonner (McDowell) (approx. 0.8 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Holly Springs.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Phillip Knecht of Holly Springs, Mississippi. This page has been viewed 176 times since then and 46 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Phillip Knecht of Holly Springs, Mississippi. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.