St. Francisville in West Feliciana Parish, Louisiana — The American South (West South Central)
Erected by Mr. & Mrs Ross G. Munson.
Location. 30° 46.475′ N, 91° 23.349′ W. Marker is in St. Francisville, Louisiana, in West Feliciana Parish. Marker is at the intersection of Ferdinand Street (Parish Route 1258) and Royal Street, on the right when traveling west on Ferdinand Street. Click for map. Located near entrance to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church. Marker is in this post office area: Saint Francisville LA 70775, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. West Feliciana Railroad (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Grace Episcopal Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Lt. Commander John E. Hart (approx. 1.2 miles away); Rosedown Plantation (approx. 1.5 miles away); The Myrtles (approx. 2 miles away); Audubon Memorial (approx. 2.7 miles away); Afton Villa (approx. 4.7 miles away); John Archer LeJeune (approx. 6.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in St. Francisville.
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers • Waterways & Vessels •
Credits. This page originally submitted on . This page has been viewed 130 times since then and 65 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on . • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.