Jackson in East Feliciana Parish, Louisiana — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1971 by Louisiana Tourist Commission.
Location. 30° 50.275′ N, 91° 12.839′ W. Marker is in Jackson, Louisiana, in East Feliciana Parish. Marker is at the intersection of College Street (State Highway 952) and High Street (State Highway 952), on the right when traveling south on College Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1730 High St, Jackson LA 70748, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Original Feliciana Courthouse (a few steps from this marker); Methodist Church (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); First European Settlers (about 600 feet away); Jackson (about 700 feet away); Burial Site of Lt. Col. John C. McKowen (approx. 0.2 miles away); Centenary State Historic Site (approx. 0.4 miles away); Linwood (approx. 7.4 miles away); Audubon Memorial (approx. 8.7 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Jackson.
Categories. • Politics • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on . This page has been viewed 252 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on . • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. A wide view photo of the marker and the surrounding area in context. • Can you help?