Jackson in East Feliciana Parish, Louisiana — The American South (West South Central)
Jackson, LA ca 1854
Erected 1994 by Isaac Monet Chapter National Society Colonial Dames XVII Century.
Location. 30° 50.353′ N, 91° 12.878′ W. Marker is in Jackson, Louisiana, in East Feliciana Parish. Marker is at the intersection of Sycamore Street and Bank Street, on the right when traveling west on Sycamore Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1727 Sycamore St., Jackson LA 70748, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Original Feliciana Courthouse (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Feliciana Courthouse (about 500 feet away); First European Settlers (about 700 feet away); Jackson (approx. 0.2 miles away); Burial Site of Lt. Col. John C. McKowen (approx. 0.3 miles away); Centenary State Historic Site (approx. 0.4 miles away); Linwood (approx. 7.5 miles away); Audubon Memorial (approx. 8.7 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Jackson.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on . This page has been viewed 241 times since then and 24 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on . • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on January 8, 2017.