East Stroudsburg in Monroe County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1949 by Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission.
Location. 41° 5.172′ N, 75° 0.454′ W. Marker is in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, in Monroe County. Marker is at the intersection of Milford Road (US 209) and Community Drive on Milford Road (US 209). Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: East Stroudsburg PA 18302, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area (approx. 0.3 miles away); Village of Bushkill (approx. 0.3 miles away); a different marker also named Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area (approx. 1.2 miles away); Dutch Settlers (approx. 1.6 miles away); Old Mine Road (approx. 1.8 miles away in New Jersey); a different marker also named Old Mine Road (approx. 3.5 miles away in New Jersey); Delaware Water Gap (approx. 4.6 miles away); This National Park Is Our Home (approx. 4.6 miles away).
Categories. • Forts, Castles • War, French and Indian •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. This page has been viewed 190 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.